Thursday, February 12, 2009

Biting the bullet

Well, like joining Myspace, Facebook and everything else, I finally decided to bite the bullet and create a blog. I can't guarantee I'll keep up w/ it, like I have anything else but I'm going to try. I enjoy reading other ppl's blogs and hope someone will care enough to read mine.

The most exciting thing going on in my life right now is getting ready for Conflation. We leave the 19th and will be there till late in the evening the 22nd. This yr's theme is steampunk and although I don't have an outfit that would be labeled "Steampunk" attire I do have 2 pretty cool outfits for the dances on Fri. and Sat. night. Will post pics when we get back :D

Another exciting note is that Dakota just lost his first tooth on Mon. He was very excited and got a dollar from the Tooth Fairy.Valentine parties at school tomorrow. Kids will be NUTS! They were even kinda crazy today.

I could probably rattle on and on but think I'll quit here. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you just COULDN'T join Live Journal huh?
    Sheesh woman! LOL

    ReplyDelete