Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

It definitely was!! My day started with finding out that Dakota got in big trouble yesterday during recess and conveniently neglected to tell me about it. His teacher came to me today to ask if he told me what happened so I had to investigate to get the whole story. In short he hit, lied, tried to get out of punishment, and neglected to tell me of any of it so he is GROUNDED. He doesn't exist until Sunday unless he's eating, using the bathroom, bathing, or doing homework.

Once I made it through a day w/ hyped up kids and the V-day party I came home to drop of the boy child and head into the store. My check engine light has been on since Wed. afternoon so I was hoping a good oil change would click it off, but alas, it's still on. The guy at the service center was very nice and suggested I go to Autozone and have them put it on their little computer thing. So I did that and apparently there's something wrong with the evaporative emission system. So even tho it needs fixed it's not going to blow up in the next week and we will be able to make it to Conflation. A load off my mind!

Now I just have to get the rest of the house in order and make sure we both stay well before then.

I know I had more to say but can't think right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment