Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ok so lots of pics to post today. Got one of Koty's tests back today and it's just so cute I have to share.
You can't see it as well as I'd hoped but the pic is of him and his friends in his favorite weather. This is what he wrote "We are in sunny wethr. My frend is Chevy. Me and my frend we play ni the wodr and my three dogs and my four cats." Translation if you can't make it out...We are in sunny weather. My friend is Chevy. Me and my friend, we play in the water and my three dogs and my four cats.

Other pics .... I finally got the pics of me from Con.

2 comments:

  1. I still say that red dress is very yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I was able to get here yesterday morning and read all your blogs. Dakota is soooo smart. Love the con dresses. Looks like you had lots of fun. I sure had fun while you were there.

    ReplyDelete