Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

Ok so I think this was my title last Friday but it's still true!! I think it will be for many a Friday to come. Spring is the busiest time in the school year aside from August, I think. It will make me crazy and even more ready for Summer, I'm sure.

So tomorrow is a Joplin adventure in search of birthday supplies for Koty's bday. Hoping to find a good deal on them locally so I don't have to pay shipping. Iron Man is the theme this year. He did decide he didn't want Mommy to make his cake this year so we are getting one at Walmart *sniff sniff*

Was a lovely day today. Took Koty to the park after school. Spent about an hour. Can't wait till it gets lots warmer and we can do it more often. Also want to get to work on the yard and get our garden spot set up. Koty needs his corn, strawberries and pumpkins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment