Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend

Well, the weekend wasn't quite at busy as I'd had it planned. It started snowing Sat. a.m. and Mom sent Stacy w/ her own vehicle instead of trading like they planned so the kids didn't come up to visit. It continued to snow off and on all day. We did go to Chris's wedding. It was beauuuuuuuuuutiful! I have pics but need to get them off my cam. Sunday was fun. Nice relaxing morning then got ready to go to Tyler's bday party. He had a great party. Got lots of neat stuff. (again w/ the pics being still on the cam) That should be my goal this week...get pics off cam and onto the puter.

Oh and a brag on Dakota. I grabbed one of the little copied books I use in my small groups at school just to see if he'd read it. He read the whole thing and I bet he didn't miss but maybe 5 or 6 words in the whole thing. It's a 2nd grade level support book (he's in Kindergarten). I'm SOOOOO proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment