Monday, April 27, 2009

Books

Over the weekend Koty read Here Comes the Strikeout...leveled at 2.0 but longer. Today was Jamaica and Brianna...2.3.

On another note - we went to the movies this weekend, Mike's last hurrah before he moves in at work. Dakota and I saw Monsters vs. Aliens. It was pretty funny. Daddy and Lanni went to see Hannah. During our previews we saw that they are making an animated version of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and a live action version of Where the Wild Things Are. Both FABULOUS books. I checked them out of the library today so I can read them to Koty. He thinks he's heard the first but doesn't remember the 2nd at all. I'm very excited to see them both.

The countdown to the end of the year begins. Only 17 more days left of school for us. I can't believe it's so close and I can't believe how much I have to do before then! Most of it can't even be done ahead of time, that's the bad part. Oh well, I'll do what I can and that last full week will be review worksheets and free reading time for the kids!! HEHEHEHE SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment