Thursday, May 14, 2009

The end is coming!

The end of school, that is. Only 4 more days! I'm am on my way to getting things done. Still seems like there is so much to do and not a lot of time left in the classroom to do it in. We have several things in the next few days that are going to keep us out of the classroom. On top of the normal end of the year stuff I'm trying to get packed so they can move me over the summer once the new section of the building gets finished. Hoping and praying that it DOES get finished in time!

I've been a little lax on posting Koty's books. He hasn't had a lot because the ones he's reading now are longer and it takes him a couple of nights to finish.

The last 3 have been What's it like to be a fish? (3.9), A Picture Book of Helen Keller (3.5), and The Friendship Garden (2.6).

No comments:

Post a Comment