Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New books

Latest books have been Thank You, Amelia Bedelia (2.6), Amelia Bedelia and the Surprise Shower (2.3) and today was Bobo's Magic Wishes (2.4). Will have the last book for this year on the 14th. Have to have everything turned in by the 15th. Can't believe the end of the year is getting so close.

Had our field trip today to Fantastic Caverns. It was fun and the rain held off just long enough for us to get done at the park.

I'm listening to The Host on my mp3 player. I never thought I'd like the audio book thing but I like it loaded into my mp3 player because I'm mobile. Is a nice distraction when you are doing laundry and other mundane chores. The Host is not quite Twilight but has Meyer's easy reading style. Very easy to get into and stay with. I'm beginning to think she watches Stargate as the creatures in the story seem very Ga'ould-ish to me. Any thoughts by those familiar with both?

No comments:

Post a Comment