Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Freedom comes!

After tomorrow I'll have 2 solid months w/o the though to school pressing on my time! I will also be the mother of a FIRST GRADER!!!! How did that happen? Wasn't he just born a month ago? I don't have to give a thought to school until August when I'll go back to see if the construction is finished and assess what needs to be done to get my NEW room ready for kids. PLEASE pray that the new section is finished and we don't have to "make do" until it is ready. I've "made do" about all I can and now all of our stuff is packed away in boxes to be moved. I don't want to have to semi-unpack just to pack it up again.

I got the final list of the book that Koty read this year. The grand total...98 books! How's that for a 5/6 yr old???? Awesome, I think! :D

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the end of another school year, being the mother of a 1st grader and to Koty for reading 98 books. I am so proud of both of you.

    ReplyDelete